Updating Provider Demographic Information
Having access to accurate provider information is vitally important to SilverSummit members. To ensure a member’s health is not compromised, providers are required to have their contact and demographic information up-to-date. Providers should notify SilverSummit of any changes (ex. address or telephone number updates), if they can no longer accept new patients or are leaving the network.
Please complete the following application, PDQ Request Form for the requests below:
- Add Practitioner(s) to a Contracted group
- requests must include a completed Practitioner Data Form(PDF)
- If adding 30 or more individual practitioners, please reach out to NVSS_Providerquality@silversummithealthplan.com for a Blank Credentialing Roster
- Removing Practitioner(s) from a Contracted group
- Panel Updates
- Demographic updates that cannot be updated through the SilverSummit Provider Portal
**Please ensure the following information is completed to avoid any delays or returns in with the enrollment:
- The Practitioner Data Form (PDF) is completed in its entirety
- CAQH was Attested within the last 6 months and that SilverSummit has access.
- Taxonomy Specialty included matches NPPES and License
All requests will be worked in the order they are received. An email notification will be sent confirming that your request has been received with a reference ID on the bottom of the email. An email notification will also be sent once a ticket has been submitted and once the request has been completed.
For Faster Service, Providers can update the following information through SilverSummit Provider Portal:
- Phone number updates
- Location updates
*If you are inquiring about claims issues or projects, please access the Provider Claims Tools and or reach out to your Provider Relations Specialist. You can send an email to NVSSProviderRelations@silversummithealthplan.com
*If you are inquiring about contracting with SilverSummit, please submit a Letter of Intent (LOI) to our Contracting Department NVSS_ProviderLOI@SilverSummitHealthPlan.com
*If you have already submitted a request to become contracted with SilverSummit and are inquiring about the status, please reach out to our contracting team at NVSSProviderLOI@silversummithealthplan.com
*For Provider Demographic related inquiries not outlined above please send an email to email@example.com