Become a Provider
Thank you for your interest in participating with SilverSummit Healthplan. We are excited that you selected our provider network as your network of choice. We would like to build the best network to meet member needs.
- To Join our network fill out the following application. Please note that submission of a Letter of Intent is not a guarantee that you will receive a contract.
- If selected, the Contracting Team will contact you and request information to complete your application.
- Your application and documents will be reviewed in by the Contracting Committee.
- Upon committee approval, the Contracting Team will contact you and request documents to complete your application. The timeline will be highly dependent on submission of documents
- If approved, a Contract Negotiator will contact you to proceed with the contract
- If not approved, you will receive an email and/or letter in the mail.
- To add a practitioner to a group or add an NPI to a GNPI, please email the following to our Provider Quality department at: NVSS_ProviderQuality@SilverSummitHealthPlan.com
- Practitioner Data Form/Roster
- Copy of W9
Forms can be accessed here: https://www.silversummithealthplan.com/providers/resources/forms-resources.html
***Specialty and Taxonomy on returned documents will need to match the Provider/Practitioner Taxonomy found on the Nevada State File and NPPES (NPI Registry).
***All practitioners must have a CAQH Application OR complete the NV Standard Credentialing Application. If you choose to use CAQH, the practitioner must be active on Centene/SilverSummit Healthplan roster and approve Centene/SilverSummit Healthplan to have access and view their CAQH application.
How will I know if I am approved or not approved?
If approved, you will be contacted by the Contracting team reviewing your application. If you are not contacted within 30 days, you have not been selected to join the network.
What happens after I am approved?
You will receive a request for documentation from the Contracting team. Upon receipt of all required documentation, you will receive a contract or outreach wthin 14 days regarding next steps in the process.
If approved, what type of documentation will I need?
A Contracting team member will work with you to obtain all necessary documentation for credentialing and other load functions i.e., physician roster, DOO, etc. The timeline for the contracting process is highly dependent on the amount of time it takes to complete this step in addition to the accuracy of the documentation you provide.
If approved, what is the expectation around effective date?
The effective date will be documented on the contract. Our company policy is that effective dates will be at least 60 days from the day both parties sign the agreement. This is to allow appropriate time to load the contract and perform necessary quality auditing to facilitate accurate claims payment. Patients are to be seen only after full credentialing.