Become a Provider
Thank you for your interest in participating with SilverSummit Healthplan. We are excited that you selected our provider network as your network of choice. We would like to build the best network to meet member needs.
- To Join our network fill out the following application. Please note that submission of a Letter of Intent is not a guarantee that you will receive a contract.
- If selected, the Contracting Team will contact you and request information to complete your application.
- Your application and documents will be reviewed in by the Contracting Committee.
- Upon committee approval, the Contracting Team will contact you and request documents to complete your application. The timeline will be highly dependent on submission of documents
- If approved, a Contract Negotiator will contact you to proceed with the contract
- If not approved, you will receive an email and/or letter in the mail.
How will I know if I am approved or not approved?
Please allow 30 days for review of your LOI. You will be contacted by the Contracting Team with a decision.
What happens after I am approved?
You will receive a request for documentation from the Contracting team. The contracting team will need to obtain all necessary documentation for credentialing and other contract load functions – for example, physician roster, etc. The timeline for the contracting process is highly dependent on the amount of time it takes to complete this step in addition to the accuracy of the documentation you provide.
Upon receipt of all required documentation, you will receive a contract for review or outreach within 14 days regarding next steps in the process.
If approved, what is the expectation around effective date?
The effective date will be documented on the contract. Our company policy is that effective date of the contract will be at least 60 days from the date both parties sign the agreement. This is to allow appropriate time to load the contract and perform necessary quality auditing to facilitate accurate claims payment. Contracts are not effective until credentialing is complete and you receive a Welcome Letter and fully executed agreement.
To remain in network with SilverSummit Health Plan providers must complete the recredentialing process every 36 months. Please ensure your information is up to date in CAQH.
Thank you for all of your assistance in working with SSHP.