Nevada Medicaid Benefits Overview
SilverSummit Healthplan offers quality healthcare for Nevada Medicaid and Nevada Check Up members.
Nothing is more important than you and your families' health. This is why we offer medical care and benefits to fit your needs. This is not a full list. Our member handbook has details on all the available benefits.
If you have any questions, contact us at 1-844-366-2880 (TTY/TDD 1-844-804-6086).
Keep your smile bright with two dental visits (cleaning and x-ray) a year, if provided in at Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), for members 21 and older, and pregnant women.
- Receive $30 reward for a preventative dental visit (1 per enrollment, within 90 days of first PCP visit if PCP visit occured within the first 90 days of enrollement).
Protect your eyes with services such as eye exams and prescription eyewear. We offer all of our members repair or replacement of glasses once during every 12-months. Members 21 and older will get $100 towards contact lenses. This is when medically necessary.
Take care of yourself and your baby with our special program for women who are pregnant and moms who just had a baby. Receive helpful information in the mail, over the phone and online.
- Receive $50 for completing a Notice of Pregnancy Form (NOP) (PDF) if completed within 1st trimester.
- Receive $25 if completed within 2nd trimester.
- Receive $10 for enrolling in Start Smart for Your Baby program.
Receive drug therapy that is appropriate, high-quality and cost-effective. We will ensure you have access to safe and effective medications to help you get healthy and stay healthy.
- Over-the-Counter Medications (Dr. prescription required)
- Enhanced-Over-the Counter benefit - $30 per household each quarter.
- 34 day retail supply
- 100 day supply for maintenance medications
- Smoking Cessation Medications – covered
- Pharmacy Network includes: Major drugstore chains and many independent pharmacies:
- Sam’s Club
Call to speak to a medical professional for immediate advice on health-related problems— anytime, day or night. The 24/7 Nurse Advise Line phone number: 1-844-366-2880, press #2 for Member Services, then #5 Nurse Advise Line.
We support members who need help with transportation to access community supports and services. Our staff will identify transportation options. We will provide transportation vouchers to eligible members.
Your children will not have to bring their nebulizer back and forth from school. We provide a second nebulizer to use at school for eligible members.
Because you and we know social and leadership skills for your children is important, we will sponsor the membership fee for children ages 6-18 to the local Boys and Girls Club for eligible members.
Members can receive vouchers for registration and 10 weeks of meeting room classes. The 10 week voucher also includes access to 14 weeks of online tools for eligible members.