Coronavirus Information and Resources
The coronavirus is affecting our communities in Nevada, and SilverSummit Healthplan wants us to all stay as safe and healthy as possible.
If you have concerning symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath):
- Use our Teladoc service to see a doctor by phone or video from home, at no cost:
- Call our 24-Hour Nurse Advice Line
- Nevada Medicaid Members: 1-844-366-2880 (TTY: 1-844-804-6086, relay 711)
- Ambetter Members: 1-800-835-2362
- Contact your health care provider
While there isn’t a vaccine for coronavirus yet, we can all work to prevent it by:
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (length of the ABC song) or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with a least 60% alcohol.
- Avoiding contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth (generally your face)
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- Stay home when you are sick. And cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw it in the trash. If you don’t have a tissue, use the bend in your arm when coughing or sneezing.
For more information, including travel advisories, please visit cdc.gov.
- CDC General Information on COVID-19
- WHO General Information on COVID-19
- CDC Information on Travel
- CDC Videos on COVID-19
- CDC Print Resources