SilverSummit Healthplan offers Nevada Medicaid health insurance for individuals and families.
What is Medicaid?
Medicaid is a public insurance program that provides no cost health insurance to eligible families and individuals.
What benefits can I get from SilverSummit Medicaid Health Insurance?
- Large network of doctors in Las Vegas and Reno
- Unlimited visits to your primary care doctor / pediatrician
- Mental health care including talk therapy, psychiatric services, hospitalization, and intensive outpatient
- Telehealth options and support
- Free sports physicals
- Maternity care
- Dental exams
- Eye exams — 1 eyeglass repair or replacement per year
- Prescription medications
- Large specialty care network
- Transportation to appointments, pharmacy and other services like DMV and WIC
- Housing and food assistance
- and more
How We Improve Access to Mental Health Care
Reno: 855 Mill Street, Reno, NV 89502
Las Vegas: 3035 S Maryland Pkwy., Las Vegas, NV 89109
7 Days a Week, 8:00am-4:30pm
- Staff help with coordination of care from hospital, jail, prison, streets to outpatient services
- A safe place to rest and talk to a care provider
- Housing assistance
- Help finding a job
- Laundry services
- Group classes
- Bus passes and more
Choose a Medicaid plan that works for you. Switch to SilverSummit today (PDF)
Find Out If you Qualify / Sign Up for SilverSummit Healthplan